Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Something Just For Fun



Over the past few months I have seen some gorgeous new images pop up but I never seemed to find the time to play with them. I LOVE working on DT projects but until recently they have taken up ALL of my crafting time. I know many of you can relate to the struggles of juggling craft with family. But having cut back on my DT commitments recently I'm finding a little bit of time to spread my wings.

This image is from Alicia Alva and I knew I HAD to have her as soon as she was released about a week ago - isn't she FABULOUS!!!! So many fun details so I kept the colour palette simple to highlight them. 

Chipboard wings are from Make it Crafty and the chipboard sentiment is from Scrapmatts - both were simply coloured using a black sharpie.

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus 100, C7, C2, C00, E41, E31, E29, E27, E25, YR27, Y19, Y13, BG75, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, YG07

5 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Wow! Fab image Debbie, love it very much! So glad you had fun creating this new fantabulous card!

A huge hug hun, Franz.

Lau W said...

Oh wow this is beautiful ! So nice image, and wonderful colouring !
xxx

Dianne said...

Wow another gorgeous card and the coloring perfect, thanks so much for sharing....

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I LOVE it :)

Lynda said...

Oh Debbie...this inage is devine. I love how you have coloured it....so glad you got a chance to spread ru wings a little. ooxx