Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Make It Crafty Friends


Sadly this is my final post as a member of the Make it Crafty DT - but where one door shuts another one opens they say - and on a positive maybe I can find some time to get back to my sewing or explore some new crafty spaces now....

This week the Make it Crafty team are creating to the theme of "Friends"- and there is an optional colour challenge of Brown Hair. I decided to create a Girls Day Out in the City for a bit of fun using a MiC background and some of the 60's girls. After colouring the girls up I decided they blended into the background too much so I added a shadow all around the to define them and make them pop.

I found the perfect DP in my Tim Holtz paper pad - the car licence plates are so indicative of a busy city street. The heart embellishment is a chipboard piece covered in black UTEE with fantasy film on the top FYI. 

Check out what else my fabulous MiC teamies are creating to inspire you on our BLOG - where you'll also find some fabulous tutorials.

MiC Digi Stamps Used - 

MiC Red Rubber - 

Mic Chipboard - 

Copics Used - 
Background Scene - B000, B0000, C5, C4, C3, C2
Hair - 
Felicity - 449, E35, E27, E08
Desiree - E59, E37, E35
Holly Rose - E35, E33, E31, E30
Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus B97, B95, B91, B05, G28, G24, YG45, YG23, YG21, RV63, RV55, RV52, YR65, YR07, YR04, YR00, E35, E33, E27, 100, W5, W2, W1, Gold Smooch


8 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Another story card! You are the queen of scenes! Hugs xxx
PS love this image! Xxx

JenniferD said...

Love this! Just looks like the girls going for a craft shop in Melbourne! Will miss seeing you on the MIC Team. Good Luck with the New Door Opening!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lau W said...

Wow ! Superb scene, fab card, love it !
xxx

Jane said...

Well you are sure going out on a high note sweetie! What a fabulous card.
I wish you all the best in whatever you do next.
Hugs
Jane

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card
HUGZ Fleur xXx

PJH said...

WowWowWow!!!!! This is absolutely phenomenal!! You Rock!!

Leanne said...

Oh Debbie! This is FABULOUS!! I loved it when I saw it on the FB MIC page I fell in love!! This is awesome!!! TFS!!!