Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Love is all Around in La La Land


This week in La La Land we are celebrating Love - a popular theme amongst cardmakers at this time of year. I struggle with Valentine's Day though as I lost my father on February 14th - so I thought I could celebrate love in a different way - a wedding card! I had a lot of fun with this using 5 different La La Land dies to create my alter. A simple embossed white background finishes it all off.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Street Lamp Die (pillars)

Copics Used - 
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Clothes - BV02, BV00, BV000, BV0000
Flowers - G28, G24, E18, E08, YR07, YR04, YR00

3 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Great card Debbie. It coloured beautifully. Hugs Nina

Lynda said...

Wow Debbie....I love the green and orange colour palate....so striking. Sending you lotsa love n hugs sweetie. So sweet that you can remember in such a magical way. ooxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Debbie
Love your choice of colour and the feeling of springtime this card gives. That stamp is so pretty!
hugs
chris x