Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #185


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a colour challenge for you - Pink and Lime. My first thought was "green = leaves" and "pink = Tilda" so I merged my Tilda onto a digi garden scene from Make it Crafty. I don't often merge rubber stamps with a digis - it is a bit fiddly but worth the effort.

This combo has been a lot of fun to work with and the rest of my MDUC teamies have come up with some GORGEOUS takes on it - although my card may be the only one requiring sunglasses - LOL. You can check out the rest of the inspiration on our BLOG.

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000,R20, R11) plus E49, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, E35, E33, E31, E30, YG67, YG25, YG23, YG21, YG17, YG07, RV66, R85, R83, R81, B60


4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

i love it debs!! the background looks fantastic - beautiful coloured and i don't think you need the sunnies at all! LOL! :)

Juls said...

Wow!!! This is Just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

Lau W said...

OMG Debbie !! This scene is pretty, so wonderful card !
xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx