Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

WINNER of my "Better Late Than Never" Blog Candy


Well in true Debbie P form not only was my blog candy "better late than never" but my winner's announcement is too - LOL. Although I DID say I would post it on March 31st and it may be April Fool's Day here in Australia but I have it on good authority it's STILL March in other parts of the world!!!

Thanx to everyone who left me a comment - there are soo many wonderful things to love on our crafting world and it was fabulous to hear what everyone's favourites were. And those who mentioned family and friends among their favourite things - I'm sure we ALL agree with you on THAT!

And now without further ado I'd like to congratulate my winner........



Here is a reminder of what you'll be getting in the post soon....Isa - all you need to do is email me at rdpam@hotmail.com by Monday 9th April  with your postal address - mark the subject as "blog candy"

If I haven't heard from Isa I'll re-draw on Tuesday 10th of April.

3 comments:

Isa said...

Ohhh Debbie !! I can´t believe it !!! Thank you so much by the Candy !!! I´m nervous !!! jajaja Hugsssssssssssssssss !! I´m going to write an email to you !! Thank you so much, pretty !!!! Hugs !! Isa Lozano

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Isa!!

Pendra said...

Congrats Isa, enjoy all your goodies and thanks Debbie for the chance!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra