Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

My First Post for The Make It Crafty Store DT



Recently our wonderful Make it Crafty Boss Lady Zoe changed things up a bit - splitting the Make it Colourful DT into 2 - one staying with the challenges and the other offering inspiration and tutorials for the Make it Crafty Store Blog. I was asked to be a part of the latter team and I get to kick off the DT tutorials with a tutorial about Paper Piecing with Shading. You can check out my tutorial with all my hints and tips on the MiC store blog HERE. I believe Zoe said I even gave her some new tips - woohoo. In my tutorial you'll see this card come together from it's humble beginnings to the completed project.

Products - 
MiC Digi Stamp - Annabelle
MiC Lasercut Chippies - Swirly Corners
Digi DPs - from Bearly Mine Crafts

Copics used - Black Copic Liner, Skintones (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus R83, G99, G85, G82, Y21, E39, E33, E31, E30, E29

15 comments:

Toni said...

wow fabulous Debbie love this image too its a favourite

Unknown said...

Debbie your card looks gorgeous!!! I'm going to check out your Tut:-)
Cuddles
K

Isa said...

I love all about this card !! No coments :) Woooooooowwww Debbie !!

Carly said...

OMG!!!!! WOW!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! I really like the colours you've used and the image is so pretty.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Debbie,stunning image and fabulous layout.xxx

Jeni said...

Stunning Debbie! Love the design and all the beautiful frills. ~jeni :)

Lau W said...

OMG ! so nice card, your colouring is so wonderful !
xxx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning would love a frock like that unfortunately I don't have those legs, but what a gorgeous card just love it
Hugs Kate x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Berry said...

Gosh Debbie this is amazing! I have this image and still haven't used her! Fab paper piecing hugs Rebekah xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wowee!! That's the best paper piecing I've ever seen - simply fabulous :)

Lynda said...

I literally gasped when I saw this card Debbie....I am sooooooo in love with it all. LOVE the colour palate and the way you have shaded the paper pierced pieces....HOLY WOW!!! Stunner...now going back to gawk. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the colours you have chosen. This looks amazing, Debbie! I love everything about this one! Hugs xxx

Zoe said...

you totally rocked this babe!! xo