Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #141


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a sketch for you to play along with. And guess what - silly me made up the wrong sketch and had to re-do it with only little time to spare - phew - one of the reasons I HATE leaving things to the last minute - LOL. You'll get to see my other card in a few weeks time - at least I'll be on the ball for THAT one - LOL.

Check out the sketch and the FABULOUS DT inspiration on our BLOG. And thanx to our Sponsor Scrapyland we have an amazing prize on offer too.

Copics used - Skintones (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus RV63, RV52, RV10, RV000, VO4, V01, V0000, T4, T2, T0, C00, YG67, YG17, YG05, E57, E37, E35, E33, E29

10 comments:

blingy crafter said...

lovely card !!! x

Unknown said...

what a fabulous card love the colours perfect hugs sasssyx

Emma said...

Well you have done a fabulous job Debbie, considering you hd to do a re-do! I love the soft Lilac and purple, Adorable!
Hope you have had a lovely Easter!

Jane said...

Oh my this is stunning Debbie - I really love the lavender - so pretty.
Hugs
Jane

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Hi Debbie!
WOW! This is soooo cute :) I love this Tilda and she looks fabby in lilac :) Gorgeous interpreation of Kylies awesome sketch :)
And to know you got one in store ;) for another challenge - such a lucky feeling ;)

Big hugs

balerinaszydełkowanie said...

Cudna :))))))))

Jane said...

Stunning sweetie! love the colour combo and that gorgeous lace/netting you've used. Happy Easter, hugs, Jane x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Nice to know that even the experts make mistakes! Giggle! Sweet colours, Debbie! Hugs xxx

Yulis Kartika said...

wow Debbie, i loved your copic coloring! amazing work
walking through your blog so enjoyable.
and thank you for your loving words on my blog post, it means so much.
Hugs xxx