Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Guest Book

Hi Guys - Well here is something a little different to show you. I have my nephew's wedding in a couple of weeks and asked if they would like me to put a Guest Book together for them, and they said Yes! They are both avid photographers so I added a few pages of their favourite photos at the start - in a scrapbook/gallery theme. Their colours are red, black and white. I used the Always stamp set on several of the pages, especially the sentiments - it is such a classic stamp set and sooo right for a wedding!

I also must credit doing the book as the incentive for me finding out about Stampin' Up. I was at my local Srapbooking shop (a recent addition to my list of crafts!), and one of the ladies was showing us an album she had done and she had used these wonderful tabs - I just had to ask her where she got them as I knew they would be great for the book!! They were made using the Stampin' Up Round Tab Punch!! After this I looked into having a workshop so I could get one, had the lovely and very talented Yvonne Campbell come and do my workshop - and ended up joining her team!!!
It was sooo much fun to work on the book and I know both Adam and Naomi appreciated which makes me feel great. My next job for them is their wedding cake - my house will be smelling of chocolate mud cake very soon - YUM!!! I really need to give up my day job and concentrate on CRAFT!!!

1 comment:

Ali B said...

Absolutely fantastic Deb...makes me want to et married all over again just so you could make me one! Does it have to be Terry though...heh heh! Of course it does. It's amazing how versatile stamping is.