Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bag, Tags and Cards

I recently held a couple of classes teaching this little set - and it's really rewarding to see people leave your house happy with what they've achieved. On a previous post I put the links down for making these cute little bags so check it out there. This stamp set does have the added tags and I just couldn't resist using them as individuals. The stamp set I used was Festive Favorites - they are such cute stamps. They were subtly coloured using blender pens (aren't these the BEST!) and a mix of watercolor pencils, markers and inks. The tag holder was made using a 4 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Purely Pomegranate cardstock. The actual pocket was made by cutting a piece of River Rock card to 4 1/2" x 4". I then scored at 1 1/2" with the card in landscape position, and folded it up to form a pocket. I was in a bit of a rush the day I made this and stapled the edges together - most of the ladies in my classes opted for using brads instead once I showed them the difference.

Colours - Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and River Rock


DP - Holiday Harmony

No comments: