Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Some Christening Cards


Recently I was asked to make 3 Christening Cards for the son of a family member in England. I didn't have a lot of time to get them done but these are what I came up with. The Christening is today so I hope it all goes beautifully for them. The first one I made using a combination of texture, dies and my silhouette. They wanted one from the Grandparents that was fairly religious in nature and I loved this fancy cross from the Silhouette store found HERE. The paper I used was a shimmery blue card and of course white - a very classic look.


This one I used the gorgeous Baby Boy from Mo Manning - he also comes in bald and curly hair options. I computer generated the sentiment and added a small silver cross sticker.


And finally something more fun. I found this digi stamp on THIS page over at Di's Digi Stamps.

I loved creating a diverse range of cards for this gorgeous little guy.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Sheesh Debbie...I wld really hate to see what you could throw together if you had MORE time!!?? These are stunning. I love the die cut cross....perfect for g'parents.....and the others are simply delish. Beautifully done ooxx