Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Flourishes in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using flourishes. The perfect challenge to bring out some gorgeous blingy swirls to add to my card - I really don't use these enough! I also used the rolled rose die as a little flourish around the bow instead of  in it's usual way. Make sure you look at your dies differently - they are a lot of fun :) I love this Marci too - she a gal with 'tude isn't she?!?!?!

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11, RV19, RV11
Hair - 100, C8, C6, C4, RV19, RV14, RV11
Clothes - 100, C8, C6, C4, C2, C00, RV19, RV17, RV14, RV11

3 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Love her hair!! :-) x

Jane said...

Yep, lovin the hair too! Great work as always Debbie
Jane xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love your creation! hugs Pops x