Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CHA Release #2


More CHA fun from me today with a 3D project using the La-La Land Trinket Box kit. This little cutie was released to our retreat guests back in October and I have been itching to colour her up since. I wanted to try her in a different colourway to what was used at the retreat - as much as I LOVED the burgundy hues. I hope you like her in blue :) . I've used a Sakura glitter gel pen on her mask - it glitters it up beautifully.
For the inside of the box I used the gorgeous feather dies....these are going to become a favourite in my craft room I believe - I LOVE feathers and the details on these are just gorgeous.



Once more to remind you - in this release we have 10 NEW Stamps and NEW Dies
Here's the summary of all the NEW products available in the La-La Land Crafts Store.



Project Kit - Trinket Box

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E29, E25, YR24, Y26, Y21
Clothes - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, B0000, C5, C2, C00
Mask - B97, Sakura clear gelly roll pen

2 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, that is fantastic Debbie - so much detail - I love it.
Jane xx

Creations by Patti said...

Gurl, this is sooooo awesome!!!