Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sorry Guys!!!!

I just wanted to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth - LOL. I have family arriving from overseas in a week and have been trying to get ready. I have also been madly organising myself for a weekend away at Stamp Camp - yahoooooo!!! I'm heading off in about an hour!

Hopefully I'll have some fun projects to show you next week - I know I'll be cleaning and moving beds then too - AND work has asked me to put in extra time (noooooo!!!) - so am hoping to get a HEAP of crafting done this weekend!!

Take care and I'll be back soon....

xXx

4 comments:

Liam said...

Have a little break you deserve it you are going to run out of steam and enjoy stamp camp I am sure you will have a blast. It is always nice to get away and stamp without interuption.

Liam

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Enjoy your weekend, you deserve it! Relax, nect week is going to be very busy for you.
Take care! Yolanda xx

Hanna said...

Enjoy your weekend. I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful card you showcased on Emblibrary. It was stunning. My janome is currently going warm while I (or rather it) embroiders the snowflakes, so I can make similar cards. Thanks again

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update!!! You have a ball, and enjoy your fun creative time. I can't wait to see what you have to show us!!! Hugs
Donna