Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

CASE Me a Christmas Card

 


Every year for the past few years my crafty friend Michelle Lupton has asked me to play along with her "Challenge Me a Christmas Card". In the past we've chosen a theme and created to that theme. This year Michelle tweaked it a little - and I have to say it was a FABULOUS tweak and one I really enjoyed. This year we are CASE'ing a card created by each other. 


I checked out Michelle's Instagram Page - Michelle_Lupton and chose THIS card she created to CASE, isn't it adorable? I love gnomes and chose 3 of  Mo Manning's to use. Michelle used the Gnomies from Paper Rose Studio. 


Of course given it's a Christmas Challenge I did change the colours and sentiment to suit the festive season. Thanks Michelle for another awesome challenge.

To check out which of my cards Michelle chose to CASE check out her link HERE. I can't wait to see what she did! And don't forget to check out more of her amazing CASEs for this challenge on her BLOG.

No comments: