Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Aurora Wings October Challenge


Since Mitzi stopped posting themed challenges for her gorgeous Aurora Wings images she had been running monthly "Anything Goes, New or Old" challenges on the fan Facebook Page. This is my DT make for October using the gorgeous Dragon Sprite. I do apologise that I haven't listed my Copic colours - I admit when I wasn't blogging I got a bit slack writing them down. But once I finish posting the images I've already coloured you'll find I will start adding the colours back into my posts.

I created this card to give to some neighbourhood kids as they have been making me smile on my walks with my dog while we've been in the longest lockdown in the world I believe!!! Their little messages were much appreciated by many I'm sure, and I hope my little thank you note brings a smile to their faces too.


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awwww! That is so sweet of your neighborhood kids AND you for this adorable thank you. Love your colors and the fab texture you've created on this cutie's skin. I need to get back to blogging too. We'll see. xxD