Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Last 2020 Blog Catch Up Post

Well I did it - in just a few short posts I've updated my blog with makes from 2020 that I had posted on Instagram at @debpamment but not here. I'm pretty sure all the others on my Insta page can be found on my blog now, apologies if I missed any!

This gorgeous Emu is from Whimsy Stamps and their Love for Australia digital stamp set. I enlarged him and cropped him to fit into my digital frame before adding some digital gum tree branches and colouring. The background was done first, with Copics and colourless blender. 


This card was done for a good friend of mine who loves Altenew stamps and dies and was the person who introduced them to me. I have quite a collection now too 😉. You can't tell it here but the leafy background was done using my Silhoutte Cameo and foiling pen. It looks gorgeous shining in the right light.



No comments: