Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

2020 Blog Catch Up - Mo Manning Images

Continuing with my 2020 blog catch-up from today I'm showcasing images from artists I love but am not on the DT for. It's so nice to have the opportunity to play with images that I just WANT to play with. These gorgeous images are from Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil. I was blessed to have been on Mo's Dream Team a while ago and have never lost my love for her art, just finding the time to use it was my issue. 


The flower on the card below is made using Heartfelt Creations stamps, dies and shaping mold. The leaves are a die from La-La Land Crafts.


I created the card below for my daughter to send to a friend in England. She wanted a little bit of "Aussie" to go with it so I after sending her image options she chose Mo's gorgeous laughing baby and a cute Koala image from Whimsy Stamps, their Love for Australia set. The papers are from a digital set I bought years ago from Valerian Digital (I couldn't find a link for them so I'm not sure if they are still in business). The cute little feet were made from paper clay and a mold I bought at a craft show.


No comments: