Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Christmas in July with Twistoon Digi Stamps

 It's always a bit of fun to create card for Christmas in July for me given Christmas is my favourite time of the year! Here are a couple I did using images from Twistoon Stamps.


This first one uses one of Lisa's adorable Gnomes - this is "George Christmas Tree" and you can find him HERE. The word dies I used are from La-La Land Crafts.


This fun lovin' gal is called "Wreath Head" and you can find her HERE. I wish you could see how sparkly this is IRL with her glittered stockings and trees, and the sparkly baubles. 

Let's hope we can all feel a little festive and sparkly this July.

2 comments:

Wilma said...

2 Very nice Christmascards you have made Debbie. Beautifully done, looking great!
Love, Wilma

Lynda said...

All your cards just make me smile Debbie - I love them and these 2 are no exception. ooxx