Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Christmas Crackers


I promise this is my last Christmas in July card.....for now ;)

I couldn't resist playing with these cuties from Twistoon Digi Stamps - and they come in a set of 4! It was supposed to only be 3 images but one of the boys lost his beard in the "cracked" image set so now you can choose if you want him beardless or not. You can find the Stan and George Cracker set HERE
I created a slimline card and added a little explosion to the background - those boys do love to do things to the extreme ;)

Until Next Time
Happy Colouring

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Very beautiful and cute Christmascard you made! Fine coloring.
Have a nice day.
Love, Wilma

Lynda said...

All these cute gnomes are making me smile so hugely Debbie. Love them. ooxx

Wilma said...

Very nice and funny card this is! 🙂
And as always very beautiful coloring.
Love, Wilma.