Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Sketch Challenge


Betty has decided to start a Simply Betty Stamps monthly sketch challenge for you and we hope we can inspire you to join in. I decided to have a bit of fun with our inaugural sketch and used one of Betty's digital vampire images - this is Louie.
This one is dedicated to all my friends who are Twilight obsessed - you know who you are!!!! Poor Louie feels a little like I do - sorry but I'm just NOT an Edward fan - and even though I think Jacob is a hottie I keep remembering him as Shark Boy in the kid's movie "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" - LOL. 

I found the "Edward" poster on the internet and the sentiment is computer generated too!

By entering the sketch challenge you have a chance to be selected as our Guest Designer for SBS in August. The challenge will run through 11:59 pm Eastern on July 29th - that's 4.59pm July 30th Melbourne time.

xXx

10 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Now now woman. Would you prefer lots of Harry Potter....??? He isn't much of a sex symbol.....bahahahaha. Great creation and I would love this card. Hint hint. LOL.
mwah
Trace

Betty Boo! said...

Brilliant Debbie! I am a team Depp junkie! but I love this card! Simply awesome... Louie is just the cutest little guy! Great job Debbie as usual!

Betty

Leonie said...

Oh Deb, Edward just has to smile and my heart melts! Maybe I am just a teenager in love - at heart! I love what you have done here though :)

Barb said...

Great card, Debbie... and I hear ya'! Edward is ok, but I much prefer the vamps on HBO's True Blood :)

Catherine said...

Debbie - this is fang-tastic! I love how you incorporated the media image, and the papers & colors are fab. Awesome, awesome creation!
((((HUGS)))))

Marlene said...

Holy crap - I'm drooling!!! Ha ha haa!!! Ok, seriously I love the movies, and can't decide whether I'm Team Jacob or Team Edward.....(not that either "real life" dude does anything for me - just their characters!)

LOVE this layout!!!! This is so neato!!!!

Jackie Thomas said...

Love it Deb, another fantastic creation. Hugs xo Jackie

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi Debs,

Love this card...the sentiment is just sooo applicable to sooo many other people too.
Well done...clever and funny :0
Hugz

Eulanda said...

[swoon] OMG I don't know what's wrong with me but I don't care how old I am. Edward just makes me weak in the knees. LOL!! That's the great thing about fiction I suppose!! hee hee Great coloring on Louie!! MWAH!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So cool. 'nuf said!