Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Release Day Blog Hop - Summer Lola

This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my Spesch Stamps Release Day Card

YAY - today is release day for the Summer Fun Emo Kids from Simply Betty Stamps and we're having a blog hop to celebrate - and if leave a comment on every post you have a better chance of being one of six people to win one new release digi image, and one person will win the Grand Prize of all six images. You should have started at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog - so if you didn't pop back there first - I've put the whole hop list at the bottom if you get lost along the way.

This is Lola from the Summer range from My Kids Emo World - and she and her friends are NOW AVAILABLE for sale at Simply Betty Stamps as digital stamps. I've paired her with Speedy from the SBS My Pets digi range for a bit of Summer fun.

And a bit of news for all of those that asked - the original My Kids Emo World stamps that were released in May in rubber will be released in digi from today as well. And there are going to be lots more new release specials too.

You're next stop on the hop is the talented Kim - we hope you enjoy the ride and good luck!

Hop order - SBS blog, Amy, ME, Kim, Alicia, Barb, Catherine, Jen, Lisa - you can find all the links on my left side bar under the Simply Betty Stamps Logo.

xXx

33 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I just noticed the turtle!!! What a great idea!!! A fantastic touch for a fantastic card. Now I'm starting to think I NEED that mesh ribbon!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer said...

Wow, great pink hair. I love the sentiment.

~* steph :) *~ said...

such a cute card! i love her hot pink hair. love the shells and the netting. cute turtle friend too. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

Alicia Garcia said...

Love all your little details! That netting so sets the beachy-feeling! Whatever Lola is sipping looks de-lish!

Andrea C said...

brilliant, I love your cards, they are always so professional and so much fun x

Betty Boo! said...

Awesome card Debbie! I love the turtle what a wonderful addition! Thank you so much for all you do for my company!

Betty

France Ringuette said...

OOOOH that turtle is such a perfect add-on to your card. I'm so in love with this summer collection !

France Ringuette said...

Really love this card ! STill admiring the Turtle

Joyce said...

I'm lovin the pink hair! Great job.

Desirée said...

Very cute! Love how you made the beach!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

A Very Fun Card! Love the colors and brightness to it.

DonnaMundinger said...

Soooo cute, Debbie! Love how you did the sand and your embellies and addition of that adorable turtle are just PERFECT! xxD

~Lady B~ said...

Love it! Your coloring is absolutely divine and I love your use of texture with the pearls, shells, and fiberous ribbon. Awesome beach feel!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Awesome card. Love all of the little details you added.

Angela said...

Oh this is so adorable!! When I get some time I have to go and get these sweet images!! I love her pink hair!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cassie_lu said...

great card and I really like how you created the scene

MiamiKel said...

Aw, how sweet! Love the pink hair! Beautifully done ~ TFS!

Carisa said...

she looks super cute sitting there all demure looking & that pink hair is fabulous!!!

Stacy said...

This is SO cute! I love her pink hair, and the sand, and that added turtle is perfect! Fab card!

Amy said...

Wowzers Debbie, this is such a perfect card! Love it! Very cool sentiment and the netting bow & turtle are too clever!

Sugar said...

Darling! Lovin the turtle

Catherine said...

Stunning as always, Debbie. I love how you added Speedy to the mix on this one. Your sand and shells are amazing, and of course, you've made Lola look awesome!

((((HUGS))))

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute. I love that little turtle.

KC said...

she is so cute! I love the sand and all the embellishments!

Unknown said...

How awesome is this!!?? Love it, Debbie!

Marlene said...

Oh CUTE!!! Love her pink hair, and love how that turtle is "checkin' her out!"

Barb said...

LUVIN' Lola in pink hair, and how you did the beach sand... clever! Beautiful coloring, Debbie!!

Unknown said...

so adorable! all the images are terrific!

Sonya said...

OMG! I love this card it is so awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie, super image, love the pink hair, wonderful colouring and embellies. hugs jodie from oz

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love all the little details ... like the torn sand ... the "fish net" ribbon ... the tiny shell embellishments ... and that gorgeous FUNKY hair! Just perfect! Hugs xxaxx

gobeagirl said...

Hi again Debbie. She looks just so cute with her pink hair. I really love how you color. Hugs, Lisa G

microsoft office 2007 key said...

OMG! I love this card it is so awesome. Thanks for sharing.