Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Challenge Me a Christmas Card

 

Oh dear it's been a while since I posted on my blog! I have been crafting a little but work has taken up most of my time and I have been using my instagram (debpamment) account to post my recent makes. Luckily my good friend Michelle Lupton asked me once again to play a part in her Challenge me a Christmas Card challenge so here I am back on my poor neglected blog.


The theme we chose for today was "Christmas Windows". I set the gorgeous Lily of the Valley carolers into a scene I created using images from Make it Crafty. Sadly Make it Crafty has closed down recently but luckily I have the gorgeous scene making images in my digi library. 

I coloured the image up and cut out the windows. I then popped the whole panel up on 3D tape so I could pop some die cut branches inside the "room" and decorate it to form a Christmas tree. I hope you like it.

I'll be heading over to check out Michelle's take on our theme once the post publishes, you can check it out too - just click THIS LINK.


Here's a little close up of the image.

No comments: