Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Aurora Wings New Facebook Challenge


There have been some changes over at Aurora Wings with the challenge blog shutting down. But don't despair - we are now running a fabulous Facebook monthly challenge which you can found on the Aurora Wings Facebook page HERE.

No photo description available.

Our first challenge is "Anything Goes" and the graphic above is a collage of snippets of the DT makes - I hope it whets your appetite to go and check out the full makes! 

For my card I decided to go back to the start of MY Aurora Wings journey and celebrate the new beginning by using the very first Aurora Wings image I ever coloured. This beauty is called Gardenia. The card above is my new make and the one below is the card I created back in February of 2014!

We hope you come along and join us, maybe even re-visit your first image!?!?!


No comments: