Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Anyone for Tennis?? PLUS a Fur Colouring Tutorial


July is the month for the Wimbledon Grand Slam tennis tournament so of course Teddy Bo has to practice, practice, practice. This adorable image is from Teddy Bo and is from the July Bundle but will be available as a single in August. I'm a bit concerned he's playing on a court with a chicken wire net, AND he's broken his tennis racquet - but at least he looks the part and maybe, just maybe, he'll manage to win a point or 2.

I was also asked to do a quick tutorial for the DT over at Teddy Bo Towers on how to colour fluffy fur. Now I'm no expert, and my "fur" ends up being fairly course - but here is a step by step guide for you using one of my favourite combos - of course you can use ANY colour combo you wish. 





Copics Used
Fur - E49, E44, E43, E42, E40, R20
Clothes - Y19, Y08, Y02, C4, C2, C00
Raquet and Ball - 100, Y19, Y08, Y02, YR27

1 comment:

Juls said...

This is too cute I love it xx