Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Aurora Wings New Release Showcase


Every now and again I get to join the Showcase Team at Aurora Wings and showcase a new image. I just love the Aurora Wings Sprites and this little cutie is the latest addition to the family. This is Mushroom Flower Sprite and she is available in either JPEG or PNG formats.

I had originally planned to do her in pinks - I guess because the sneak peek I saw had her in those tones - but it's Autumn here in Australia and after taking my dog for a walk I was inspired to use this colour scheme, I hope you like her.

Don't forget to pop over to the Showcase Blog to check out the rest of the amazing inspiration from the DT.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus E44, E43, E42, E40, E29, E09, 100, YR15, YR09, YR04, Y18, Y02, Y00

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Debbie! Such amazing coloring. The Autumn scheme is gorgeous and I love all the fabulous Fall foliage you've added You've captured the beauty of the season, my favorite, just perfectly. Fabulous design with that inlaid die cut, as well. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

She is just too die for!! She is perfect for a September birthday. September 16th to be exact. Need my address?

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Beautiful in autumn color palette, Debbie!! Love her in warm golden glory. The design of this card is so striking with black and white against the golds and oranges. Such a beautiful birthday card!! Thank you so much for this wonderful inspiration for the new release at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful, I love the colours you have chosen for her and the little autumn leaves are perfect for her x