Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Spa Day for a Special Lady


This week at La La Land we are creating something for a "Special Lady". Personally I can't think of anything better than being pampered on a spa day- just in case anyone wants to know - LOL. 

 As you can see I've scored my cardstock and then embossed over it with clear embossing powder so it looks like tiling. I've also used rich colours to add to the decadence of a day out.
I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut out my image. This is the first time I've done this and it was sooo easy - although I think I'll set my margins a little smaller next time!

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Birdcage Die  (tucked behind flowers)

Copics Used - 
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E35, E31, E30
Bubbles - B02, B00, B0000
Bath - Gold Smooch, 100
Duck, Ribbons and Towel - T2, YR23, YR16, YR07, Y15, Y13


7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh wow! those tiles are awesome! what a great idea! you are always coming up with great little extras...they make your cards so special :) another gorgeous make!

Unknown said...

That's such a clever way to create the tiles! I love this card :)

Dianne said...

Debbie this is so darn sweet, look at the shine in her hair beautiful,pretty flowers, lovely lace and I really dig her tiled wall behind the tub, very KOOL.. Thanks for sharing and have a great week...

Lynda said...

Is it really wrong to be Soooooo jealous of digi?? Man I miss bubble baths!! love the tiling Debbie. ooxx

Margaret Mifsud said...

What a great card, Debbie. That tile background you made is fabulous. The whole card is really cute. Love it!! ox Marg

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Debbie this is sooo cute, love all the details and the tiling....awesome touch.
Hugs
Sue

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooh, Debbie! My darling daughter & son-I-l just gave me a voucher for a spa day! For minding their little Bree 2 days per week last year! This card really tickled my fancy! As always, gorgeous!