It's our first week back for 2013 at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and we are starting the year off with an easy one - Flowers. I had planned to have this little project finished for our Anything Goes challenge before Christmas but time just got away from me. Since I knew I would be popping on some flowers anyway I decided to finish it now.
This is actually supposed to be a snow dome box - the pattern is from the Silhouette store and it was cut using my Cameo. I decided to remove the 2 front curves of the dome to open up a "stage" area for my Fairy Princess scene. I used the other curves to help support my scene elements. It's fairly large - about 9" tall so the box is a decent size to hide some princess treasure in.
Here's a little close up for you - you can't actually see it here but I added some snowtex paste to the base, especially around Tilda's feet - to both support her and pay homage to the snow dome theme! I wish you could see all the sparkle - I've used "fairy dust" to glitter the front 2 arches, Tilda's wings and wand, and the roof of the castle - perfect for any little fairy princess
Don't forget to check out the always amazing work from the rest of my teamies over on the MDUC blog.
Copics Used -
Tilda - Skin (E21, E13, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus E59, E18, E17, RV66, RV63, RV55, RV52, RV10, R21
Castle - T6, T4, T0, W2, W1, W00, RV66, RV63, RV52, RV10, R21