Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps is Sponsoring ABC Challenges



This week Tickled Pink Stamps is proudly sponsoring ABC Challenges where this week "V for Vanish" - there needs to be something hidden on your creation. 

I decided to hide away my sentiment and used Lil Hauts Ghost Willow on the front. The card is a gate fold card but when you open it up the "curtains" open up the the circle and the missing sentiment appears. I know this type of card has a specific name but can't think of it for the life of me!


 Here you can see the sentiment appearing as the card opens and the "curtains" are drawn.
And here you can see the sentiment is revealed now the card is fully open. And there's a spot to write a message below. It was so much fun to create something a little different and my son is having a heap of fun opening and closing it - nice to see him admiring my work for a change - LOL.
Copics Used - Skin (E02, E000, R22, R11) plus E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, B06, B05, B02, B00, B000, B0000 

9 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow!! So impressive!! Love the card design, so cool and your colouring and layout totally rocks :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh love her!!! I will have to add her to my list :) Beautiful design...the spider looks great on that twine! :)

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh wow what a stunning creation! I've never done this type of card! Looks complicated to do but it's great fun to get!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Speechless! But ... I will talk anyway!!! (grin) love love this one! I think this is one of my favs of your creations! I love the way you have only softly added the colour! I so want to try that look! Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

This is a oerfect Pamment WOW card, Soo cool Debbie, Love the wee surprise. (Note to self too...MUST beat Andrea to comment one day!! ) ooxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card.
The image is so beautiful and it goes together so well with your pattern papers. Such a beautiful design.
Hugs
Lori

Leonie said...

now this is a special card, loving the spider web work

LindaS said...

Gorgeous coloring and color combo on your beautiful card.