When I saw these gorgeous layered frames from Scrapmatts I just KNEW I wanted to use one of them with some Mini World Magnolias and how cute do they look sitting on the ledge?!?!?! The frames were easily coloured with copics, white ink and a gel pen to give each section definition - and a small piece of DP was added to the base piece before the rest of the frame was put together.
And now for a cheeky trick I used - I didn't have enough of this DP to cut out the backing piece for the frame as well as for the card back so I worked out my layout and cut a piece out - if you pull everything off the front of the card you would find a rectangular hole hidden by the flowers, frame and doily! I often do this sort of thing with the backing card - cutting out a matching shape with my nesties to frame and image.
Copics used - Skintones (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus E44, E43, E42, E40, R89, R85, R83, R81, C5,C4, C2, C00, B97, B34, B21, G24