Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time For Another Boy's Card


With a son on the verge of entering the teenage years I decided I needed some less "cute" boy's cards in my stash. My son also recently lost his very last baby tooth so this guy really appealed to me - meet "Toothy Kid" from Just INKlined - you can find him instore HERE. And the BEST news!!!! All Just INKlined images are now only ONE British Pound EACH (about $1.60) - that's just CRAZY!!! You'll notice a change instore as Just INKlined has moved and is now proudly part of the La Pashe online site.

I've used this week's fabulous sketch from Friday Sketchers for my layout. If you're wondering what punch I used for the border it's my MS Halloween fence punch - just upside down and with only the top of the railings showing. Most of my other punches were a bit too swirly for on here - and I think these look a little like teeth which ties in with my image - LOL.
xXx

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW AWESOME,what a fabulous image and fantastic details......a BRILLIANT boy card!!! Thanks for the info on the images,though I do think I have more than I will ever use in my lifetime....lol....
xx

Tracy said...

Your card is perfect for a older boy. Love how you used the fence punch.

Lynda said...

Fantabulous boy card Debbie. Love the grungy BGS (is that the Grat Graff - SU??) You have kept it simple...so it'll definitely appeal to the teen male!! Brill image. Hope you weren't bankrupted by the last tooth falling?? ooxx

Sammi said...

Oooh AWESOME boy card Debbie!!
You are so clever!!
(hugs)
Sammi

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Debbie dear, THis is way too cute!! LOL.. yep, even made me chuckle a tad.. tee hee heee CUTE CUTE CUTE!! and I tell you that your MDUC card with Edwin is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
hope you have a great week, hugs, Jnaiel

Leigh said...

Wonderful boy card Debbie. Great background too.

Jenny said...

Love this card. You are so right - trying to find an image for that teenage boy (when they probably dont care but still need a card) is so hard. Off to check out Just INKlined. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jenny B

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. LOve your Sentiment.
Peeeeerfect!
Chrissyxx

Merry said...

He is so terrific...love your colouring and what a wonderful card.

Andrea C said...

Fantastic card it is so quirky cute and cool x

Jeni said...

Awesome card Debbie! My son just lost his last baby tooth too, kinda sad huh? ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Fabby card...but yikes, he looks a little like my ex! HA HA HA

Sue said...

Super nice. Oh the teenage years!
This guy is great and the layout is great too.

Hugs
Sue

Annette Bowes said...

Just perfect Debbie! Just catching up loving all your work as always! Hope you are well, take careX:)

Jackie Thomas said...

Such a fun card Debbie. Love those buttons. Hugs xo

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi again! This is such a great image for a teenage boy. Not too cutesy! I love all the elements you always have on your cards. Hugs xxaxx

Liam said...

This is such a cool card. Love the button embellishments and I love the little boy in the picture.

Liam

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That looks a bit like Paul's belly! LOL