Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Winter Raccoon by Mo Manning


Today is the first day of Winter here in Australia so Winter Raccoon by Mo Manning was the perfect choice of image for me to use. 

I decided to use him in a little pop up box I saw recently during my time on Pinterest. This is the first time I've made one of these and I think it needs "tweaking" a little to perfect it - but it was so much fun and looks adorable when it's opened up and the raccoon rises up. I know I'm going to give another one of these a go at some stage! Here's the link to the tutorial I followed if you want to try one for yourself - let me know if the link doesn't work for you.

I decided to use a belly band around my pop up box rather than a ribbon, and the added decorative panels also strengthened the sides of the outer box.

No comments: