Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Rowena by Mo Manning


Since Halloween is just around the corner I decided to use Mo's cute witch Rowena for my card. We don't tend to celebrate Halloween as much here in Australia as they do elsewhere, but I like to play anyway.

I am currently enjoying patchwork and quilting again so decided to combine my 2 crafty loves by using an MFT quilt die for the background. The best part of these dies is you can use all of the pieces to create various versions for future cards :) 

The spiderweb corners and little spider are die cuts from La-La Land Crafts

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Wooow Debbie, you really made a gorgeous card again! How very extra ordinary...
The cute witch and the great colors, just love it, so prettily done! 🥰
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hug, Wilma.