Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2023

A Wedding Card


Last weekend we were honoured to have been invited to a friend's son's wedding. We have know the groom since he was about 4 and have watched him grow into a lovely young man. His friendship with my son also spawned a wonderful friendship between us parents. 

For the card I made for them I used Mo Manning's Wedding Couple B. I chose this version over Mo's Wedding Couple purely and simply because the groom's hairline was better suited to the real life groom.

I cropped the image a little and asked my friend what colour suit her son was wearing and what colour flowers his bride would be carrying. This gave me my colour scheme. A simple embossed background behind the image gave the whole card an added sophistication.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

What a gorgeous card you made Debbie, for this extra special occasion! And how nice that you saw the groom growing up... thats special too! 🙂
Have a nice weekend.
Greetings, Wilma.