Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Gnome by Mo Manning


When I saw this fabulous image I just knew I HAD to get him and colour him up. This is Gnome and I just love the way his eyes seem to stare into your soul. I've seen him coloured by several different people and he is gorgeous no matter what colour his clothing is. I decided to go with a non-traditional Christmas colour palette for my easel card and I'm really happy with how it turned out. The poinsettia and sentiment are all glittered up, adding to the festive feel.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie, with this sweet Gnome, love it! You used a very fine colour combination, allways pretty, blue and brown.
Wishing you the Merriest Christmas and a very Happy and healthy New Year! 🎄
Have a nice weekend!
Love, Wilma. 💐