Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Mo Manning's Dwarf 6


When my hubby asked me to make a card for his mate's 60th birthday for some reason I thought of this guy, it may or may not be because the guys do love to share a brew while telling stories from the golf course. This is Mo Manning's Dwarf 6.

I decided to create a cheeky background sentiment along the lines of the "glass half full" expression. I then used a brick stencil and some texture paste to give the image a spot to sit on the card. A label making sure everyone knows the birthday boy is turning 60 was the finishing touch.

2 comments:

Janette said...

I just love Mo images and the Dwarfs are brilliant aren't they. I love your card, the colouring and wonderful background are just gorgeous.xx

Wilma said...

This is such an awesome card again Debbie, really gorgeous and very fine coloring!
Wishing you a nice weekend.
Love, Wilma