Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Arthur Sneeze from Twistoon


Recently I made a digi suggestion over at Twistoon Stamps and within a few days Lisa had come up with this cutie for me. My recent bout with a nasty cold and Covid was the reason for my suggestion - after all you've got to get something positive out of it ;) This is Arthur Sneeze and you can find him HERE. He makes a great Get Well card.

I layered him over a couple of digi papers and added some snow drifts - after all we in the Southern Hemisphere are heading into the cooler months. 

I do have a plan for this little guy on something 3D - just have to work out the logistics as I'm not sure Copic colouring will work. Watch this space......

1 comment:

Wilma said...

What a super digi, made for you Debbie! So cute and you made a marvelous card with it! 🙂 Hope you're feeling good again.
Have a nice evening.
Love, Wilma