Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Aurora Wings Puppy Sprite



Meet the adorable new Puppy Sprite from Aurora Wings and for this weekend only you'll get him FREE in a Gift with Purchase offer - see below. 


I've made a card using two 1.5"x 11" strips for the sides and then I've joined them together with 2 bridges, one is the sentiment and the other is the puppy group and fence. There are also bridges holding the back of the card together but these are placed so that they are hidden by the front elements. Such a fun card to do and it's also a great way of using up long strips of cardstock.

I just had to include my little girl Holly into the playgroup - I'm sure you can spot her if you look - she's a cheeky one just like Holly was when she was a pup. 
Copics Used
Sprite
Skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R20, R11
Puppy Costume - E79, E35, E11, Y21, R20, R11
Puppies - C10, C8, C5, C4, C2, C00, R20, E39, E31, E30

No comments: