Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #67


It's time for a new challenge at Aurora Wings and it's a little bit special as we're celebrating....

Image may contain: flower, plant, text and nature

For my card I'm using the gorgeous Mermaid and her Baby. This is a 2-piece set with a full length version of the mermaid plus the portrait version which I have used here. I did start out planning a more gender neutral card but think it's more for a Baby Boy now - one of the joys of the way I craft is watching things evolve,even if I begin with a plan ;)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there. 

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Baby
Hair - E43,E42,E40
Tail - BG45, BG34, BG07, Y06
Mother
Hair - E49 ,E44, E43, E42
Tail - V06,V04, V01, BG23, B02
Decorations - YG17, BG34, BG07, V06,V04,V01, Y06
Background - B000, BG0000

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so sweet, Debbie! What a gorgeous color palette and I do lean towards a baby boy with this one, too. Love, your framing and how the top die cut extends her glorious hair. Gorgeous floral spray as well. Fabulous work! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Debbie, this is so BEAUTIFUL! I would have never come up with the combo of teal and burgundy, but here these colors look fabulous. I love how you used the portrait version for this new baby card! Just so precious and beautiful! Thank you so much for this exquisite inspiration for our new challenge today at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx