Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

It's Spring/Easter in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are celebrating Spring and/or Easter. Given it's actually Autumn in my part of the world my card may not feel particularly Spring-like, but I have used a few new products from the Spring Release so I am justifying myself that way ;) 

The scene behind Marci is a loose piece that is sitting in the pocket, this can be removed to hide a secret message behind - such a fun idea 

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E55, E53, E51
, Clothes - 100, C10, C8, C6, C4, C2, C00, R39, R29, R24, R22

No comments: