Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Make it Colourful Challenge - Transparency


I haven't had a chance to play along with a Make it Colouful Challenge in far too long...but for some reason I not only had some time but I also had an idea!!!!

I've used the gorgeous digi April from Make it Crafty for this transparency challenge. I love her beautiful eyes and thought it would be fabulous to enlarge one through a "magnifying glass". A little but of merging of a large image over the top of a smaller one and some additional graphics and out came my copics. 

I do admit that I was a little bummed that my paint marker wasn't playing nice for the reflection highlights but hopefully you get the idea. Sad to say this was the 3rd attempt to get it looking anywhere near reasonable :( I can see a new paint pen in my future!!!! But hey - at least I gave it a go :)

Copics Used E18, E15, E11, E04, E00, E000, R29, R24, R20, R11, C4, C2, C00, B39, B12, B06, Y26, Y21, YR24, whire Sharpie paint pen, Mr. Huey's white paint mist

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Debbie :o) I think you captured the feel of transparency perfectly!
Hugs
Tracey
xx