Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Aurora Wings Challenge #16


This month over at Aurora Wings Challenges we have one of my favourite themes. It's time for.....


Recently I saw a quote on Facebook similar to the sentiment I typed out for my card. This sentiment really made sense to me as I grew up blowing "wishes" whenever I saw the dandelions seeding. It was one of the many childhood joys I shared with my own children. So how perfect was the sentiment with Dandelion Sprite! You can't tell from this picture but each seed head is also glittered to add the the magic.

 Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus YG67, YG63, YG03, YR31, YR27, YR24, Y17

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a sweet quote and so perfect for the adorable Dandelion Sprite. I too have many happy memories making wishes. Love the sparkle that makes it all the more magical. Love this adorable card. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I LOVE this card, Debbie. It reminds me to enjoy the little things in life, like dandelion puffs! Dandelions are probably my favorite 'weeds' (Really, it all depends on perspective, doesn't it?), and I've always loved the cheerful little yellow flowers and the magical seedhead puffs. What child (and adults who are young at heart) can resist blowing and making wishes? Thank you for the lovely inspiration for the Sprite Delight II challenge!!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx

Carolyn said...

This is such a pretty card and I love the sweet sentiment Debbie.
We used to tell the time with dandelion clocks when I was little - one puff for each hour. And I still call a floating dandelion seed 'a fairy'.
Fairy wishes to u ^_^

Anne Lise said...

Very cute! I like the shape of your cars :)

Dmitry said...

A wonderful and very summer card! It keeps not only colours but also a fragrance of summer flowers. :)