Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Sketch Time in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are playing with this fun sketch. I love seeing all the different takes on the same sketch - it's an interesting study in how different we all are! I've gone for a fairly formal style of card and so Masquerade Marci was the perfect choice. I had originally intended not to add in any extra colour - but a brown dress just seemed a tad drab and I'm happy with the pop of colour I ended up with. I was a little disappointed with my pleats though - I'm thinking I need to get my eyes tested again as I struggled with my focus - even with my glasses on!!!! Ah well - she still turned out OK!
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E49, E44, E43, E42, E40
Clothes - 100, C6, C2, RC69, RV66, RV34, RV32, RV0000
Mask - RV69, black glaze pen

No comments: