Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Using String or Twine in La-La Land




This week in La-La Land we are using twine and/or string - I managed to use both to create a full bow for my large rose to sit on. The card shape and mats were cut using my Cameo. I have popped Faerie Marci up on a wobble fixture - she looks so cute glittering away as the glitter and rhinestones capture the light as she moves. 

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - YG25, YG23, YG21, YG17
Clothes - G29, G24, E43, E42, E40
Wings - C2, C00, E43, E42, E40
Flowers - G29, C4

No comments: