Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #225


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we are seeing circles and not allowing any corners. I found a raw chipboard ornament shape in my stash and dolled it up with some bits and pieces and a gorgeous Tilda. There's also lots of different types of sparkle here to add to the festive spirit.

Don't forget to go and see what the rest of my amazing teamies have come up with over on our BLOG.

 Oops - apologies but I can't seem to find my colouring list - I always lose things when I tidy up ;)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh no corners, fabulous Debbie! Love the flowers!
Hugs
Jane

Kylie said...

This is so cute Debbie! I love your ornament xx
Merry Christmas - only 24 sleeps ;)
Hugs k
xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous ornament Debbie, have missed seeing your colouring. xx M