Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Woohooo - GDT at Sparkle Creations - here's the challenge.....



I recently got asked to be a GDT over Sparkle Creations Challenges - well as you can see I said YES! I think these little images have a cute factor all of their own and are a lot of fun to use.

My first challenge is a Throwback Challenge - I've never done one of these before but I think it's a FABULOUS challenge to dust off the older stamps and remind everyone of how truly fabulous they are! I chose Shopping Emily - after all retail therapy is a favourite pass - time for many of us - much to hubby's chagrin - LOL

And for the month of July Sparkle is having an ANNIVERSARY SALE - check it out at the Sparkle Creations Store HERE

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus E49, E43, E42, E40, E19, E18, E17, E15, E13, E09, E08, YR07, YR04, YG67, YG63, YG61, T2, T0, BG0000

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Debbie! Love the darling SCRS and all the fabulous detail! Congrats on your GD gig!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, what a lovely creation. Hugs, Ankie

heidy said...

Congrats Debbie and love your card!!
XXX Heidy

Kara Lynne said...

What a cutie! Wonderful coloring, I love the folds at the bottom of her sweater. Congrats on the GDT!

JenniferD said...

Great Image! Looove your Gorgeous Lace and Beautiful Flower Colours!

Lynda said...

Brilliant job as always Debbie!!! So unlike you to favour a shopping image!!?? I am so jealous of ypur colouring....so wonderful. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Congrats on the DT gig. Fun card ... cheeky grin. The images look great Debbie ... but I AM going to resist. Hugs xxx