Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #201


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have an easy one for you ...

Anything Goes....

I have wanted to use this hanging heart Tilda for some time so decided to stamp her off and colour her up. I am also enjoying playing with paper clay and silicon moulds - these ones are from Martha Stewart. I liked the thought of Tilda framing the heart to emphasise it - along with some sparkle.

Don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration from my teamies on our BLOG.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus E44, E43, E42, E40, R42, R24, R14, B97, B95, B93, B91, C2

2 comments:

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Debbie, I love your colouring and the way you've positioned the Tilda image x

Lynda said...

Oh so sweet Debbie. There is such magical whimsy with this card. ooxx