Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mo's Ragged Romeo



Isn't this just the sweetest image - it's called Ragged Romeo by Mo Manning and I've been wanting to colour this pair up for ages! I'm still practicing my shabby chic look and these 2 were a perfect match for that style. Maybe my new Zutter Distrezz-it-all is also just a little responsible for my new found love of distressing - it's just toooooooo easy to use! 

Copics used - Skin (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus R27, R24, E49, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, W1, G46, G43, G40, BG0000

9 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow, now this is a pretty card. Love that Mo image .... really sweet!

x M

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

I love this Debbie! What beautiful papers and that image is so sweet. Gorgeous colouring and I love the little flower spray too :)

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Debbie this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Hanna said...

Love this card so much, Debbie, it's wonderful! Gorgeous papers and the bling over the image is just PERFECT.
Lovely flowers and an adorable image too :)

hugs
Hanna

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a cutie pie image & I adore the colours you have chosen. Hugs xxx

Dorcas said...

Debbie this is SO SWEET!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jenny said...

Oh wow this is such a sweet card. Love that image. Jenny x

Lynda said...

So soft, sweet and whimsical Debbie. Love the pops of red. ooxx