Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge


We have a new sketch for you this month over at The Craft's Meow and it was designed by yours truly! It's only the second sketch I've ever created but I LOVED seeing what people came up with using my last one so thought I'd give it another go!
I've used the "In Tandem" set designed by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow. This set was released last month but there was a glitch in the postal system and it took over a month for it to arrive! In the meantime Lovely Lisa sent me a new set - so now I have TWO!! Well I figured one of my lovely followers could benefit and I will randomly select a winner for this set from one of the comments left on this post
We hope you can come over and play!

xXx

9 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous creation as always Debbie. Love the pink an white theme, who would have thought a Tandem Bike could look so good! Very inspiring as always hon.
hugs
Sue xo

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debbie. love the soft colours and the bike image is wonderful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Isa said...

Pretty !!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a Beautiful Card!!

Dara Lynn said...

Stunning card Debbie!!! I just found your blog from Craft's Meow Facebook posting this morning...what a great sketch and adorable stamp set!!! I {heart}the bicycle!!!

Hanna said...

Another totally OUTSTANDING card Debbie! Love the beautiful colours and the details are absolutely fabulous. The flowers, the pearls, the bike, everything goes so perfectly together and makes this absolute masterpiece, I love it! :)

hugs,
Hanna

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Debbie

Het is een schitterende kaart.
Echt super lief gemaakt.
Verder een fijn weekend.



Gr Leny Hempen

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So soft, feminine and beautiful. Hugs xxaxx