Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

A VERY Special Cause

My amazing friend and Boss Lady Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps is going to chop her hair off for a cause - and boy has she got a LOT of hair. The cause is the Princess Charlotte Alopecia Foundation and you can read Kellie's story and see photos on her blog HERE - and her gorgeous 5yo daughter Heidi wants to follow in her mum's footsteps - you go girls!


I thought this was such an incredible thing to do and then I saw THIS post about one very special little guy who suffers from Alopecia and his mum is a fellow crafter. With Kellie getting the "chop" and little Kade being my new hero I just wanted to spread the word and hopefully help raise some money for a fabulous cause that helps people feel beautiful inside and out!

xXx

No comments: