Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time for a Cuppa - if you can get the mouse out of the pot!!!!


Isn't this little guy the cutest - my hubby and I were trying to decide if he's going "OH NO" or if he's yawning because he's just woken up - LOL. Either way I think coffee should be the cuppa of choice with this little mouse taking up residence in the tea-pot - LOL.

This is The Door Mouse from Just INKlined's Wonderland range of stamps. You can buy him separately HERE or as part of the complete set HERE.

I used some Cosmo Cricket DP which I just love. I didn't want to cover the whole pattern up so I overlaid some stamped acetate over the right hand side. The stamp is Gratuitous Graffiti by Stampin' Up and I used Stayz On ink to stamp it. The clock is from the Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die cut once in white and offset with another one cut in DP.

xXx

13 comments:

heidy said...

Oh he's so cute,love the clock Debbie!
Hugs Heidy

Bec said...

Aww what an adorable image.. Love the Card Debbie!!! Bec xx

Christina said...

That is a wonderful card Debbie! Looks so sweet! Love the image!
Hugs Kristel

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Debbie.
luv
Debby

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. such a darling little image..Fab coloring.. Hugs, Linda

Lau W said...

Oh so funny, and beautiful card ! Well...for me..a cup of tea please ! :-))
xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

oh debbie this card is so cute and such fun ~love it!
vanessa xx

val090 said...

He is cute Debbie, and he reminded me straight away of my gran, who really did have a mouse take up residence in her tea cosy! She flipped every time she lifted the tea cosy to make a cup of tea, he scuttled off. So did she - screaming!!

Jeni said...

This is fabulous Debbie! Love your clock embellishments. ~jeni :)

Leonie said...

love, love, love it

Leigh said...

lol at the "if you can get the mouse out of the pot!!!" Great card and I love the papers you've used and those spots on the teapot are fantastic.

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! And oooh, more Alice stamps. Must check them out IMMEDIATELY! xxD